Sunday, March 20, 2011

Allergies Blossom into Flu

What seemed to be a brutal induction to spring has officially shown its true self to be the dreaded flu.

I managed to get Samantha to the airport for her flight back to school early this morning. Arriving back home I made myself some chamomile tea with honey to try and soothe my now inflamed throat and chest. My body would begin to ache as the day progressed. Once the coughing began, I reached for the Extra Strength Mucinex D and Halls Couch Drops. A severe headache would soon join the party.

I haven't done anything else all day, so this entry is a short one. Though I laid around watching t.v., I mustered the energy to do my laughter yoga and meditation. My voice was quite hoarse after all the laughing even though my session was much more subdued than usual. It did make me feel better mentally. The meditation helped a lot with the headache.


Today
Laughter Yoga 30 min.
Meditation 20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment