Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is it the Wand, Resveratrol, Krill Oil or Nitrofur?

I am so excited! My legs are feeling so much better than usual ever since being wanded last night. I mean it's incredible! The spasticity is minimal and my legs feel so much lighter than usual. I could tell as soon as I got out of bed and it has lasted all day. Walking is easier and a lot more comfortable. 

The wand was not the only new product introduced to my body yesterday. I took my first dose of 300 mg. of Resveratrol and 300 mg. of Krill Oil, just a few hours before going to the AMWand presentation. In addition I had begun a 7 day round of 100 mg. of the antibiotic, Nitrofur Mono, the night before for a bladder infection. I have continued to take 2 doses of all 3 today, but no wand.

Resveratrol Plus and MegaRed Krill Oil 300 mg. ea.
I suspect it is the Resveratrol that has had such an incredible effect on my nerves and muscles since it is known to increase strength and endurance. 

However, this transformation came about right after I had my body scanned with 2 wands. Is it a coincidence and possibly 1 of the other supplements or antibiotic happened to kick-in right at the same time as the wanding and that's what is making my legs feel the best they've felt in years? I'm still skeptical of the wand, but I need to know for sure, so I've asked Donna to wand me again and she agreed. I may be out $348.00 afterall.

Although my legs felt fantastic all day, no tightness in the calves or hamstrings at all, they became heavy after dinner. I drank 1 glass of white wine with my dinner and I believe that was the cause. I've noticed before that my legs sometimes seem to get heavier than normal after drinking wine. 

Whichever source is responsible for my legs feeling so relaxed and light, I don't care as long as it keeps working. It just felt so wonderful today to not have painful Frankenstein legs.  


Still cruising through each day on a laughter high. 


Today
Laughter Yoga 30 min.
Meditation 20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment