Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Wand-er-er

Wanding the Gallo Merlot
My friend Donna called me today out-of-the-blue. We haven't been in
touch since we worked together selling sports photography. Donna is now
involved in a MLM called Amega. The pitch is that they have products
that will relieve pain and creams to make you look 12-15 years younger.
She invited me to come to a presentation with her tonight and see for myself. She said she couldn't describe the product. I would have to see
it for myself.

Yeah, I went.

Drinking Every Drop
The star of the product line is the Amega AMWand. A futuristic tool that is made-up of a combination of granulated materials processed using their proprietary Amized Fusion Technology. Whatever that means. Apparently it has something to do with Einstein and Quantum Physics and having found a way to tap into that energy. This positive energy can then be transferred into our body by waving a wand or by wearing a bracelet or a pendant on a necklace.

Here's a link to check it out:
http://www.wandtheworld.com/

Biting into a Bitter Lemon
I volunteered to participate in 3 of the demonstrations. One involved shots of Gallo Merlot Wine. Our speaker, Michael, gave us each a shot of wine, told us to smell it and drink it down. Then Michael brought us 3 more wines. This time he waved the wand over the wine several times. The smelling and drinking ritual was repeated. We were then asked if we noticed any difference. Myself and a blonde woman said that we couldn't smell the wine the 2nd time and we all felt it was less bitter.

The lemon test didn't go so well at least not for me. Michael performed the same ritual as he had with the wine. We didn't have to smell the lemon,
just take a nice big bite. The 2nd lemon is supposed to not taste sour. Both lemons were what you'd expect, bitter and sour.

Getting My Whole Body Wanded

The final demonstration involved having Donna and a friend wave wands all over my body for several minutes. Then all the subjects were asked if their pain had decreased. Not so much was the general consensus, but maybe somewhat. So we repeated the procedure and were asked again how we felt. My legs did feel quite a bit more relaxed, but I wonder if that was more from the yogic deep breathing we were doing than the wand.

I have to say I went for the adventure and because I like Donna. I actually had no idea what the products would be. I like to be open minded, but it really wasn't too convincing. I am still quite skeptical. However, they claim that you'll really feel a big difference the next day.

Okay, if I wake-up finding my legs feeling relaxed and have lost a significant amount of spasticity, then I probably still won't buy a wand because they cost $348.00, but I will admit in tomorrow's blog that the AMWand truly has magical powers.


Today
Laughter Yoga 30 min.
Meditation 20 min.





No comments:

Post a Comment